Verizon Picks Up The Galaxy Note Edge Priced At $399 With A Two <b>...</b> |
- Verizon Picks Up The Galaxy Note Edge Priced At $399 With A Two <b>...</b>
- MHL Consortium Announces SuperMHL Standard With New Cable <b>...</b>
- Fuhu Just Went Insane And Announced Some TV-Sized Tablets
- Google Updates Android Platform Distribution Numbers, KitKat <b>...</b>
- The Moto G Google Play Edition Leaves The Play Store
- Lenovo Reveals The Super Cheap TAB 2 A7-10 And A7-30 7-Inch <b>...</b>
- Sony Announces 14 New BRAVIA Televisions Running Android TV <b>...</b>
- Pioneer Announces New Head Units With Android Auto Support <b>...</b>
- <b>Samsung's</b> Design Patent D720,747 Shows Off A Tablet Cover With <b>...</b>
- Unclouded Hits Version 2.0 With Updated Design, Support For Box <b>...</b>
| Verizon Picks Up The Galaxy Note Edge Priced At $399 With A Two <b>...</b> Posted: 08 Jan 2015 07:09 AM PST Three of America's five largest carriers all started selling Samsung's Galaxy Note Edge back in early November for a price just short of physically painful... by Bertel King, Jr. in Galaxy Note Edge, News, Verizon Wireless. ... Polaroid; RIM; RocketFish; Samsung; Acclaim; Behold II; Captivate; Captivate Glide; Charge (i510); Conquer; Continuum; DoubleTime; Epic 4G; Epic 4G Touch; Exhibit 4G; Exhilarate; Fascinate; Galaxy 3 i5800; Galaxy 5 i5500; Galaxy Ace; Galaxy Ace 2; Galaxy Ace ... |
| MHL Consortium Announces SuperMHL Standard With New Cable <b>...</b> Posted: 07 Jan 2015 01:03 PM PST There's already been one Samsung 8K television with SuperMHL support announced at CES. Samsung calls it SUHD, short for Super Ultra High Definition, which sounds like a cross between marketing speak and playground banter. |
| Fuhu Just Went Insane And Announced Some TV-Sized Tablets Posted: 07 Jan 2015 10:57 AM PST I'm just thinking about how many times I've been using my Android stick PC or my crappy Samsung Blu-Ray player, both of which have not great interface mechanisms, and thought "gee, I wish I could just walk the couple of feet to the screen ... |
| Google Updates Android Platform Distribution Numbers, KitKat <b>...</b> Posted: 07 Jan 2015 09:25 AM PST Samsung updates are slowly spreading. Josh M. The saddest fact is that more devices are running Froyo than Lollipop... someone755. I downgraded my Nexus 7 to KitKat (though I'd like 4.1 more but meh) and *updated* my other tablet to ... |
| The Moto G Google Play Edition Leaves The Play Store Posted: 06 Jan 2015 04:17 PM PST I consider Google's version on the Nexus and GPe to be "stock" for the purpose of this conversation. But yeah, technically it has things added. I don't know if I'd call it "skin" or even Motorola's ROM a skin, not like what LG, Samsung, or HTC do. |
| Lenovo Reveals The Super Cheap TAB 2 A7-10 And A7-30 7-Inch <b>...</b> Posted: 06 Jan 2015 02:37 PM PST It's not hard to find an Android tablet for less than a hundred bucks - head down to your nearest drugstore and there's a decent chance you'll see one. The... by Michael Crider in Lenovo, News. |
| Sony Announces 14 New BRAVIA Televisions Running Android TV <b>...</b> Posted: 06 Jan 2015 01:33 PM PST The Samsung tv just offers so much more and has 4K content now. GeekOB. so AP will now be covering new TVs , new cars. Seems funny.. :D. whispy_snippet. Whoever developed and/or chose the music track for those videos ought to be ... |
| Pioneer Announces New Head Units With Android Auto Support <b>...</b> Posted: 06 Jan 2015 12:54 PM PST Also, I'm pretty sure manufacturers can build in sensitivity features to allow use with gloves (didn't one of Samsung's recent devices do this?) http://www.androidpolice.com/author/pamela-hill/ Pamela Hill. What's a resistive screen screen, Ryan ... |
| <b>Samsung's</b> Design Patent D720,747 Shows Off A Tablet Cover With <b>...</b> Posted: 06 Jan 2015 12:18 PM PST The United States Patent and Trademark office publishes publicly-available copies of all accepted patents, a great boon to nerds, lawyers, and technology r... by Michael Crider in News, Samsung. |
| Unclouded Hits Version 2.0 With Updated Design, Support For Box <b>...</b> Posted: 06 Jan 2015 11:58 AM PST mewikime. Is there a service that can move files between cloud storage services? I'm thinking in particular Copy.com (where I have 68GB of free space) and Dropbox (where I'm losing my Samsung Galaxy S4 25GB promo space next month). |
| You are subscribed to email updates from samsung fascinate - Google Blog Search To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario